Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tried and Tested: Pssssst Dry Shampoo

Hi friends.  Today, I’m reviewing a dry shampoo.  Unless you’ve been under a rock, you’ve heard the buzz on dry shampoo.  Apparently it’s the end all to beat all in the hair revolution.  I’m not one for bandwagon trends; some are silly and others are common sense.  But I got suckered into the dry shampoo trend after one of my friends said she used it with good results.  I tried one, but I got that icky white cast.  My brunette hair with a white cast was not cute.  So I passed on them.  Until I received a sample of Pssssst Dry Shampoo.


20140110_170956




This stuff is amazing!  The sample I had was the regular version.  The one in the picture above is for wavy curly hair.  To be honest, I didn’t recall a difference between this one and the original version.  Either way, it is amazing.  It has a light, fresh scent and is does not leave any white cast.  None whatsoever.  Truth.  Most of these brands will advertise no white cast and they lie! HAHAHA!  But this one is the real deal.  In addition to the application, it soaks up oil in my scalp and leaves it volumized.  I also use it in my hair and I love the fresh scent it leaves behind.  This is a winner and now a staple in my hair care routine.  It retails in Ulta for around $6.99.  Definitely give this a try the next time you’re out!  Tried and Tested Approved!

If you’ve tried dry shampoo, what’s been your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment