Friday, December 13, 2013

FOTD Friday

Hi Friends.  Below is a look I put together and I liked how it turned out.  I used the Anastasia Lavish Palette.  Can we just stop and take a moment to discuss how wonderful this palette is?  I’ve used this so much since I purchased it.  It has quickly become my go to.  I plan to do a more in-depth review of it soon.   But back to this look, I think it’s a wearable look for the fall.   I’ve also listed the products I used below.  Let me know what you think.

PhotoGrid_1386134520916




For the eyes, I used the following:
Maybelline color tattoo in Just Beige.  Cream e/s on the brow bone; Ballet e/s on the lid; Pink Sapphire e/s on the lid focusing on the outer corner; Truffle e/s blended out in the crease. Mixture of Truffle, Pink Sapphire and Antique on the lower lash line.
Milani liquid eye liner and Their Big mascara.

On the face:
Tarte BB Primer; Becca Satin Skin Foundation (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE); Bobbi Brown Corrector in dark peach; It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye concealer; Under eye set with Ben Nye Banana powder.  Face Set with Mally Poreless powder foundation. The Balm Cabana Boy bronzer, E.L.F blush in Berry Mellow; E.L.F. brow kit in medium; Stila color balm in Isabella (ADORE this color)

FOTD

Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. I love the look. How do you like the Banana Powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really do like the banana powder. I don't use a lot, because you can easily get out of hand with it. But just enough to set my under eye concealer and brighten the area. It works great! And super affordable.

      Delete
  2. By the way, this is Qua. I had to post anonymous because it would recognize my google account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah hey Qua! LOL I was wondering who Anonymous was!

      Delete
  3. Thanks!! I really do like the banana powder. I don't use a lot, because you can easily get out of hand with it. But just enough to set my under eye concealer and brighten the area. It works great! And super affordable.

    ReplyDelete